Wednesday, February 05, 2003

"ALL CHICKEN IS SPECIAL"
This is what I learned today from the Lunch Lady. The Cashier's in my buildings cafeteria always overcharge me or give me the wrong change. Today was the 2nd day in a row I ordered a chicken wrap from the Deli. On both occasions something OTHER than Chicken was the special. The Special cost more but comes with a drink. The first day i was overcharged, I just thought she screwed up. The 2nd day she did it again, and I stood my ground and said "This is Chicken, I didn't get the Special". She replied, All Chicken is Special. I was dumbfounded by her unbeatable logic. I had no weapon against it... I quietly bowed my head in defeat and payed.

If you know what can beat All Chicken is Special please tell me the secret.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?