Thursday, April 17, 2003

Thanks to a recent commenter on this blog I have discovered a wealth of 9-11 conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theories are usually pretty convincing because they are designed that way. I can easily start thinking half this shit is plausible based on the "facts", "evidence" and "links" these kooks throw at you. It's impossible to completly dispute unless you are an actual witness and that's why they are so easy to buy into. Then I found this Gem and it all came crashing down.

Second Clue — First Report of First WTC Crash
The second clue comes from the first New York eyewitness on NBC. She had no question about what she saw. You could hear it in her voice. If she was the state's witness, the defense team would have their heads between their knees before she stopped talking.

What did she say? She heard an airplane coming in low and looked up. She saw a small private jet, and watched it fly into the first WTC tower, the North tower. She was certain in her description — most people know the difference between a big round-nose commercial jet and a smaller plane.


I WAS THERE. I WATCHED THE FIRST JET HIT THE BUILDING WITH MY OWN EYES.
Here is what I wrote on SEPTEMBER 12th.

I was about 75 yards away from the end when I heard a loud roar of a Jet. I instantly knew it was unusual and looked up and back over my shoulder expecting to see a low flying military fighter jet, what I saw was a huge commercial passenger jet flying low and strait towards the world trade center Tower. Then I saw the impact, the devastating boom and the fireball. I was so close that I and everyone else on the street near me feared for their lives and ran. I ran north 2 blocks up West Broadway before i turned around. What I saw was shocking. there was a huge gaping hole across the entire side of the building. the fireball was gone but the hole was on fire and black smoke was billowing up into the floors above the hole. I stood there watching in disbelief, i am probably one of the few people who saw the first plane hit from so close. People that were inside buildings came running out into the street and asked what happened, I told everyone that a huge passenger jet crashed into the WTC. There was not a single trace of the jet left. If I hadn't seen the jet myself i would never would have known it was a jet that hit the building. I saw the jet for long enough and close enough to know if was an American Airlines and at that point I became very upset and sad.

I have had enough of this conspiracy theory shit!!!!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?