Thursday, June 26, 2003

DVD BARN
I am a member of this great DVD rental club. You rent the DVDs online and they mail them to you. You can keep them as long as you want and when you are done you send them back in a prepaid postage envelope DVD Barn provides. You pay NO postage. NO late fees. It's cheaper than going to the local video store. They have thousands of titles to choose from and it's in a very user friendly format.

I have tried NetFlix and I like DVDbarn better. DVDBarn lets you claim your movies as returned before they get them back in the mail. That way they will send you your next DVD rentals sooner.
DVDBarn also has X-Box, PS2 and Gamecube games for rent.

I'm sorry if this sounds like a sales pitch but it sort of is. DVDbarn will give me $10 for everyone I refer. I wouldn't reccomend joining if I didn't think it was well worth it though. If you like renting movies then I highly recommend trying this service.

There are different monthly price plans to sign up for depending on how many movies and games you want in a month. You can quit at any time.
To learn more go here DVD BARN





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?