Tuesday, June 22, 2004

My Dysfuntional Family

I'm at my parents house visiting. My Mom, Dad, Sister Janice and dog live there. I come home late and everyone's asleep. I walk by my parents bedroom and see a note of paper written by my Dad taped to the door. It reads in big letters,
"Keep Out!
No people No dogs.
Including Janice and Dad!"
When I read the sign I laugh hard while struggling to not laugh out loud because everyone's sleeping. It's funny because My Dad and Janice are the only people who live there other than my Mom. I guess Mom really wanted to emphasize the "No People" part by making it very clear who she meant. My poor Dad, he is so whipped that he was forced to write the note, banishing himself from the bedroom. I couldn't contain myself and laughed out loud, which in turn woke the dog up who started barking. Apparently the dog did not read the note because he was in the bedroom with my Mom. My Mom starts shouting at the dog "get out, get out, get out". The dog did not listen, continued to bark and stayed in the room. They have only had him a few months, give my Mom more time and the dog will as whipped as Dad.
Any dysfuntional family stories you want to share?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?