Saturday, June 19, 2004

"They Killed Him"
So I'm on duty today and this lady walks over and out of the blue says, "they killed him." I give her my patented blank stare, the blank look I give kooky people who think for some reason I'm there for them to talk to about all things kooky. "Paul Johnson". Blank stare on cruise control. "They beheaded him". "oh, the hostage" I say as blank stare turns off, "They killed him? that's terrible, very terrible".
Then she goes on about, how nobody cares. We are not taking it seriously, they wan't us all dead and nobody cares, nobodys angry. I nodded my head in agreement and said, "yea" a bunch of times. Then she starting talking about "them people" (Muslims) and how we need to kill them all, wipe them out. Zzzzzshsheee that's the sound of blank stare re-activating. Then she asks if I knew the stationary store on 1st ave and 82nd. I said, no. She says that, "the taxi drivers stop at the stationary store and kneel on the rug inside and pray, it's sickening". I wondered to myself, that for all this lady knew, I might be Muslim.
Then she looked at me and said, "look at you, you don't even care. All you say is 'terrible', your'e not even angry, hummppthff." She then walked off in a whirlwind of kookines.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?