Saturday, July 03, 2004

Disgruntled worker kills 4 wounds 3


The timing of this tragedy happened right after Scott from Right Moment posted about the assault weapons ban.

Scott writes:
I know why gun enthusiasts would like to have such weapons and I also know why criminals do; one is for hobby the other for killing as many as possible with the least amount of effort. Problem is many of the latter will probably respect the law, the former by definition will not.

I replied,
Sometimes hobbyist become criminals.
I can see the headlines,
"Gun enthusiast, kills 5"

Scott responded:
So can knife collectors, bow collectors, car collectors, rock collectors.

I replied,
True, but how often do you hear about killing sprees/mass murder using those other items?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?