Friday, September 10, 2004

My Encounter with the Fat Man
I spotted a celebrity last night. I finally spotted one all by myself. I am awful at spotting celebritys. The only time I ever see them is in obvious situations (like a movie shoot) unless I am with someone else who points them out to me.
Last night I was on duty in the Upper West Side. I was at the corner of 83rd and Amsterdamn peering through the window of the Racoon Lodge to watch the Patriots/Colts game on TV. That's when I spotted him waddling up the street towards me, the one known by some as the Big Fat Stupid White Man. As he went by I said, "Hey, how's it going?" in a friendly voice. He said, "good, how are you" I said, "good".
He kept walking, didn't pause to talk, didn't offer to shake my hand. I think he is afraid of cops.
I still haven't seen Fahrenheit 911. Is it on video yet?






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?