Monday, March 14, 2005

BUSH HITLER BUSH HITLER BUSH HITLER

I met a lot of Europeans in Domincan Republic while there a few days ago. Most were from Germany and France. I only talked to a few about politics, some crazy German guys who drunkingly kept shouting "Bush Hitler Bush Hitler Bush Hitler" in heavy German accent while lifting thier hands up and down like a see-saw.

I also met a very nice couple from East Berlin, who were much more rational. I am not sure if they were for or against the Iraq War. I know the guy thought Bush was greedy. What was interesting is that they did not know the background history that led to Gulf War 2. I had to explain the 1991 Gulf War and how it relates to the War against Iraq. It makes me wonder how many people who are against the War, hate Bush, and are down on America have no clue about history and the whole picture.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?